COCO BIDET 1035 UNIVERSAL TOILET ATTACHMENT Non-electric Jet Wash Hygiene
Basic Bidet Attachment
Model - 1035
Fits ONLY Two Piece Toilets
Coco Bidet Model 1035
- Requires no electricity.
- This is Coco Bidet's most basic model, yet it allows maximum personal hygiene.
- Uses the water and pressure from your toilet's existing cold water line.
Coco 1035 Features are:
- No electricity required
- Easy to install
- Fits on your existing 2 piece toilet
- Stainless steel hose
- Five water pressure settings
- Fits most elongated or round two piece toilets only
Benefits of the COCO Bidet
- More hygienic than using toilet paper alone
- Environmentally friendly
- Makes your home more up to date
- Easy to use
- Helps you to feel more confident
- Great Investment
- Less abrasive than toilet paper
- Easy to install
- Your whole family can benefit from using the COCO bidet
Does Coco 1035 require electricity?
How do you get a warm water supply?
Coco 1035 connects only to the existing cold water connection.
Is a professional plumber recommended for installation? -
All Coco products are designed for experiencedD.I.Y. Installation is simple as 1,2,3. However, we recommend using a plumber just for peace of mind against any possible leaks.
Is it going to fit my toilet?
The Coco 1035 is designed to fit most two piece toilets ONLY.
Return Policy - Exchange or Repair Only
Bidet seats which have been installed and/or used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Coco Bidet cannot accept product returns if the installation hardware kit has been opened or if other signs of use are detected.
How to obtain service:
To obtain repair service under this warranty, you must contact an authorized Coco Bidet service center to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)number. Proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original receipt must accompany the returned unit for the warranty to be valid. Take or ship the unit pre-paid to the closest Coco Bidet authorized service center along with your RMA number and proof of purchase.