GALAXY 4000 BIDET ELONGATED Electronic Toilet Seat, Side Panel Control, Endless Warm Water, LED Night Light
Galaxy 4000 Bidet ELONGATED
- Side Panel Control - Easy to Read
- Hybrid On Demand Instant Heating and Endless Warm Water PLUS Hot Water Tank
- Fits most 1- and 2-piece toilets
- The Galaxy 4000 Bidet is also compatible with most Kohler toilets
- Available in Elongated & ROUND seat sizes
- Available only in white
- Electricity required within 4' of toilet
- LED night light
- Warm seat with seat safety sensor
- Soft close seat & lid
- Warm & cool water
- One moving Chrome-plated nozzle
- Adjustable nozzle positions
- Separate massage & pulse features
- Warm air dry
- Child Settings
- Quick-release feature for cleaning
- Energy-saving feature
- USA Customer Service/Parts Center
- Made in South Korea
ONE Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty - 100% Coverage of all parts and labor
- Older or basic toilets are round. The inside RIM of the round toilet bowl is ROUND usually about 11 inches around.
More modern or deluxe toilets have an elongated bowl, the inside RIM is EGG SHAPED, that is about 2 inches longer than it is wide, it's a noticeable difference you can see.
If you're still wondering, you can measure from the front of the toilet tank, to the very front of the toilet bowl. That measurement will be about 17 to 19 inches if the bowl is round, and 19.5 to 20+ inches if your bowl is elongated.
1 PIECE TOILET - A toilet sculpted into a seamless unit, and has no crevices between the tank and bowl.
2 PIECE TOILET - This type of toilet has a separate tank and bowl which are bolted together upon installation.
Is a professional plumber recommended for installation?
All Galaxy bidets are designed for experienced do-it-yourselfers. Installation is simple as 1,2,3 and takes about 45 minutes. However, we recommend using a plumber just for peace of mind against any possible leaks.